Byju’s Job 2021: BYJU’S, India’s largest ed-tech company, invited eligible candidates for the role Bussiness Development Associate in Byju’s.
Are you Interested in to work on E-learning Platform Byju’s? Congratulations, recently Byju’s invited Graduates for Bussiness Development Associate Job Role in their Company.
About Byju’s: BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in LKG, UKG, classes 1-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS.
Byju’s Job Details
|Job Post||Business Development Associate (BDA)|
|Salary||₹ 25,000 – ₹ 60,000 per month|
The eligible Selected Candidates will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in their city/zone. They would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students & parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in their designated zone.
Byju’s Job Description, Job Role, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Apply Online Link and other Details are provided in this article.
Byju’s Job Role Description for BDA
Following are the role of Byju’s BDA (Bussiness Development Associate).
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of pipeline to . review performance & optimize accordingly to ensure objectives are met.
- Maintaining strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls.
- Update and create tailored client proposals.
What does a Byju’s Bussiness Development Associate Do?
Watch this video to get know what does a Byju’s Bussiness Development Associate (BDA) do? Why should you join Byju’s BDA ?
Eligibility for Byju’s Job | BDA at Byju’s
Any Graduation/ Post Graduation are eligible for Byju’s Bussiness Development Associate Job. They can apply for it through the Apply Online Link given below.
- Freshers Eligible
- There will a Office Based Job
- Offs will be Rotational
Skills Required for Byju’s BDA Job
Any Graduation/ Post Graduation. Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. You must have the following skills to apply for Bussiness Development Associate in Byju’s.
- Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
- Having a knack for sales.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent comprehension and articulation skills.
Other details for Byju’s Job
All the selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly salary/stipend of ₹ 25,000. Upon successful completion of training, candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA) for Direct Sales at (7+3 lakh per annum).
How to Apply in Byju’s
Follow the following steps to Apply Online in Byju’s for Bussiness Development Associate Job.
- Find the Apply Online Link below this article and tap on it.
- You will be redirected to Apply Online Career page of Byju’s.
- Scroll down and you will find Apply Now button, tap on it, a form will open.
- Fill the required Information (i.e Name, Address, Maximum Qualifications, Mobile number, Email etc.)
- Upload your Resume and submit it.
Byju’s Team will reach out to you soon from email or mobile. Selected Candidates will be asked for an interview and hired by Byju’s team.
Important Links for Byju’s Job
Byju’s BDA Interview Questions
However Questions in an interview is totally depends upon many factors like mood off interviewer, your attitude and ability to answer. But we have collected Comman Questions that may asked in any interview.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Sell me pen.
- Why sales after b. Tech.
- Difference betweem marketing and sales.
- How will you sell our app.
- Tell me 3 qualities to hire you.
- Why not higher studies.
What is Byju’s BDA?
Byju’s BDA is a Business Development Associate Job Role in Byju’s.
Is BDA at Byju’s Good?
Byju’s have Good work environment and culture.
Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent in Byju’s.
Company policies of Byju’s are good.
Appraisals are fair and they give good salary hike and bonus every year.
Is BYJU’s BDA work from home?
No, Byju’s BDA is a Office Based Job.
What is the salary of BDA in BYJU’s?
Selected Candidates will get ₹25,000 monthly stipend during Training. Upon successful completion of training, candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA) for Direct Sales at (7+3 lakh per annum).
What is Byju’s BDA training salary?
Selected Candidates will get ₹25,000 monthly stipend during Training Business Development Trainee.