Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2021 Notification.
NCL (http://nclcil.in/) invites online applications from interested candidates who have passed the ITI exam from UP or MP based institutes only and meeting the following qualifications and other parameters for engagement as trade apprentices under The Apprenticeship Act 1961.
Opening date of Online Application: 10/06/2021
Last date of submission of Online Application: 09/07/2021 up to 5:00 PM
Northern Coalfields Limited (A Mini Ratna Company) is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, which is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and Flagship coal producing company of India, proposes to engage apprentices for one year at its various units in MP and UP.
Total Posts & Vacancies
Total Posts and Vacancies in NCL Recruitment 2021. Check Below hoe to apply Online
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||100|
Minimum 16 years and maximum 24 years as on 30 July 2021. (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to max 29 years,3 years for OBC(NCL) i.e. up to max of 27 years for the post reserved for them) Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates).
As per Apprenticeship Act
Prescribed Qualification/Eligibility Criteria:
- For Welder (Gas& Elect)-: 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Electrician-:10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Fitter-: 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Motor Mechanic-:10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For All Trades-: The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Cutoff Date-: The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age etc. as of 30 July 2021.
How to Apply Online
To apply online for these post you have to register online on the DGET website (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) and apply through NCL online Application Portal as mentioned on the NCL website i.e. (www.nclcil.in).
The last date for registration of online application is 09/07/2021 up to 5:00 PM.
Before applying candidates are required to have an active email ID and Mobile number, which must be valid for at least three years and keep scanned and self-attested copy of the following documents for uploading on the portals.
- Recent clear Color photograph (not older than six months)
- Self Signature
- Parent or guardian Signature
- ITI Mark sheet & Certificate
- 8th/10th Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority as per Govt, norms
- Bank Account Details
Help desk: For Any Query or help in filling in Online Application candidates may contact on any working day between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM to Office of General Manager (Pers) NCL Singrauli, MP-486889
Contact no. 07805-256573