UPSC NDA, NA Examination 2021 gov job alert for 10th & 12th class passed candidates. The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has published a recruitment advertisement for UPSC NDA NA 2 Examination 2021. The UPSC NDA NA II 2021 Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 18th April 2021 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 148th Course, and for the 110th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd July 2022. The last date for submission of online applications is 29th June 2021.
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION (II), 2021
EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.10/2021-NDA-II
No. of Vacancies
|National Defence Academy (NDA)||370 (208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force)|
|Indian Naval Academy (NA) (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
Eligibility for UPSC NDA & NA Examination
Eligibility Criteria like educational qualification age limit for UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy examination (II) 2021.
Age Limit for UPSC NDA, NA 2021
- Only unmarried male candidates.
- Born not earlier than 02nd January 2003 and not later than 1st January 2006 are eligible.
Educational Qualifications for NDA, NA 2021
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for this examination.
Application Fee for Examination
- ₹ 100/- for General and OBC Category Candidates.
- No fee for SC and ST Category Candidates.
The application Fee for Examination should made either by
- Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or
- By using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India or
- By using Visa/ MasterCard/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.
Examination Information for UPSC NDA, NA
The UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2021 selection will be made through following steps:-
- Written Examination
- Interview / Personality Test
Selection for UPSC NDA & NA 2021 is done by Written Examination and Personality Test (SSB Interview).
Scheme of Examination
|Mathematics||01||2 hrs 30 mins||300|
|General Ability Test||02||2 hrs 30 mins||600|
Examination Centers for UPSC NDA, NA 2021
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Portal from 2nd January 2021. The last date for submission of online applications is 28/06/2021 up to 6:00 PM.
How you apply for UPSC NDA 2021 and NA 2021?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the UPSC Online Portal website.
- Part-I Registration, the candidate will have to fill in the basic information. On submission of details, the candidate will be prompted to check the details and make a correction, if any, in the application.
- Part-II Registration consists of filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document, selection of examination centre and Agreeing to Declaration.
For any queries/clarification contact Telephone No.011-23385271/ 11-23381125/ 011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.
Important Links & Date | Apply Online
Detailed notification for UPSC NDA and NA examination 2021.
The Last date for submission of online applications: 29th June 2021 till 6:00 PM
- The online Applications can be withdrawn dates: 6th July 2021 to 12th July 2021 till 6:00 PM
- Last date for paying the application fee (through Online): 29th June 2021 till 6:00 PM
- Last date for the application fee (Pay by cash mode): 28th June 2021 up to 23:59 Hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the minimum qualification for NDA Exam?
The minimum qualification for UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (II) examination is Matriculation / 10th Class and 12th Class Pass from a Govt. recognized Board.
What is NDA salary?
₹ 56,100/ per month (Starting pay in Level 10) On successful completion of the NDA Training, the salary of NDA candidates in the Pay matrix of the officer commissioned will be fixed in the first Cell of Level 10.
How long is NDA training?
All the cadets joining the NDA after their 10+2 Examination are trained in the Academy for 3 years culminating in graduation with BA(or)BSc or BCs (Computer Science) degree of Jawaharlal Nehru University; the first course to be awarded degrees was the 46th course in 1974.
Is NDA only for males?
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA examination. Girls are not allowed for the NDA entrance examination.