Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Mumbai invites online applications from eligible interested candidates for engagement of Apprentices for the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-22. The Western Railway Apprentice 2021 online registration process has started from 25th May 2021 to 24th June 2021.
Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2021 Apprentice Dated 18/05/2021
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Post Type||ITI Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||3591 Vacancies|
|Last Date||24/06/2021 @ 17.00 hrs|
Age Limit for ITI Apprentices Job
- 5 to 24 years as on 24th June 2021
- Upper Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD.
Qualification for Western Railway Recruitment
- Matriculation or 10th class Pass in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- Designated Trades: Fitter, Welder (G&E), Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Mechanic, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPAA), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Wireman, Plumber, Draftsman Civil, Stenography, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.
Application fees (Non-refundable) for Western Railway Recruitment 2021| 3591 ITI Apprentices Job Vacancies:
|General / OBC||₹ 100|
|SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates||No Fee|
Fee payment will have to be made online through a payment gateway as part of the online application
Selection Process of Western Railway Recruitment 2021
The selection process of Western Railway Recruitment 2021| 3591 ITI Apprentices Job Vacancies will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination.
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through RRC Western Railway Portal (rrc-wr.com) from 25th May 2021. Applicants are required to fill up the Personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA / preference for Divisions / Workshops etc. The last date for registration of online applications is 24/06/2021 up to 17:00 Hours.
Designated Vacancy Trades Western Railway Recruitment 2021 ITI Apprentices
- Welder (G&E)
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant (PSAA)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
- Pipe Fitter
- Draftsman (Civil)
- Stenographer (English)