Government Women’s Polytechnic Bokaro (GWP Bokaro) was established in the year 1986. Institue is Running Under the Department Of Higher, Technical Education & Skill Development Govt. of Jharkhand. GWP Bokaro is Affiliated with Jharkhand University of Technology (JUT), Ranchi, and Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Government Women’s Polytechnic Balidih Bokaro is situated in Balidih of Bokaro Steel City.
|DR. SATYA DEO RAM
|AICTE & JUT
|Entrance Based (JCECEB)
Government Women’s Polytechnic Bokaro is located in Balidih of Bokaro. It the among the best Polytechnic college for girls in Jharkhand. The College has all the facilities like Hostel Accommodation, Mess, Library, Workshop, and Computer Lab for Students.
Girls of Jharkhand can get technical education in this college with practical knowledge. GWP Bokaro provides 3 Year Diploma Courses in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and Computer Science & Engineering.
Courses in GWP Bokaro
GWP Bokaro Polytechnic College conducts three years of Diploma Engineering in the following branches:
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Computer Science & Engineering
Facilites in GWP Bokaro
- Computer Lab: GWP Bokaro has a well-maintained computer lab for college students.
- Laboratory: Lab Facilities like Computer Lab for Programming for System Development and Advanced Computing. Electrical Engineering Lab for Wire Cabling, Wire Connection and Cabling Solutions. Electrical & Electronics Engineering Lab for Electronics Lab, Develop Communication Device, Electronic & Communication Circuits.
- Library: GWP Boakro college has a well-established library and reading room with a collection of around 17,000 books for college students and teachers.
- Hostel: GWP Bokaro has 4 Hostels for girls students. Girls Hostel of GWP Bokaro is located inside the college campus and Hostel affairs are coordinated under the guidance and supervision of the resident warden. Hostels have an Excellent power supply, Medical facility available, 24 hours water supply provided to all the rooms.
- Canteen: GWP Bokaro college is equipped with a fully functional canteen to serve hygienically prepared food to the staff and students of the college institute.
Admission is taken on the basis of the entrance examination taken by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). In the Entrance Exam applicants are required to appear for a written test of three hours duration in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates are then called for counselling to allot the College and Branch of study based on performance in the Entrance Test and Candidates’ preferences.
You can Check the Entrance Syllabus and Exam Pattern from here.
Government Women’s Polytechnic Bokaro is only for Girl Candidates. After appearing in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam, Students have to apply for this college during online counselling.
Placement in GWP Bokaro
Every year companies like HCL, SAIL, IBM, and Reliance come for on-campus placement in Government Women’s Polytechnic Balidih, Bokaro.
Fee Structure of Government Women’s Polytechnic Bokaro. The annual fee is not included Hostel and Mess Accommodation. If you take Hostel you have to pay ₹ 1000 for Hostel in Government Women’s Polytechnic Bokaro and the mess will be private so if you join mess then you have to pay more around ₹ 1500 to ₹ 2000.
Students of OBC/ST/SC get scholarships every year from the Government of Jharkhand. Students can apply for scholarships from E-Kalyan.
Contact Details of GWP Bokaro
Government Women’s Polytechnic Bokaro is also known as GWP Bokaro. It is one of the best Polytechnic College for Women in Jharkhand. If you travel from the railway, you can reach Bokaro Steel City Railway Station and then take an auto to Balidih.
You can join the Jharkhand Polytechnic Telegram Group to get ideas and preparation tips from the 4500+ Polytechnic Students of Jharkhand.
Which courses are available in Government Women’s Polytechnic Bokaro?
Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and Computer Science & Engineering are available for girls in GWP Bokaro.
Who is the Principal of GWP Bokaro?
DR. SATYA DEO RAM is the current Principal of GWP Bokaro.
How to download the syllabus of GWP Bokaro?
You can download the Syllabus of GWP Bokaro from Polytechnic Walle.
What is the Board of Women’s Polytechnic Bokaro?
Government Women’s Polytechnic Bokaro is affiliated with Jharkhand University of Technology (JUT), Ranchi.