West Bengal, India
Larsen & Toubro Ltd, commonly known as L&T is looking for EHS Supervisor & Engineer.
This job role is responsible for ensuring maintenance of site environment, health and safety and providing training along with appropriate reporting and rectification of unsafe conditions at a construction site.
If you have a Diploma or B.tech/B.E then you can easily apply for this post.
|Company||Larsen & Toubro Ltd|
|Post||EHS Supervisor & Engineer|
- EHS Supervisor/Engineer to manage the site based on site-related EHS requirements and client requirements
- You should be a team player and coordinate with other site EHS persons to perform his site related activities and to comply with the EHS requirements.
- You should be able to understand the requirements of the IMS manual and the SIte EHS plan, act accordingly.
- You should be able to coordinate with the site management in performing the tasks like job hazard analysis and risk assessments for the activities on site.
- You should be able to coordinate with the site engineer and the workmen to comply with all the unsafe acts and the unsafe condition to ensure a safe environment for the workmen.
- You should be able to coordinate with the industrial relations and site admin team to ensure the welfare of the workmen and staff.
- You should be capable to provide solutions for the problems arising on-site and providing support to the management in executing the works safely.
While applying to L&T you will need to upload the following document in their website to complete your profile.
- Resume (Optional)
- 10th Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Diploma/Graduate Marksheet & Certificate
- 3 month Salary Slip (not for Freshers)
- Passport Size Photograph
If you have done PG or UG then you will also have to upload their mark sheet too.
How to Apply
Follow to these steps to apply in L&T Recruitment 2022
- Register Yourself on their Official Website.
- Verify your Email.
- Verify your Mobile Number.
- Complete your Profile.
- Apply for your desired post.
- Find Link below for DET & GET Post.