West Bengal, India
NBCC India Ltd has issued a Notification (NBCC JE Advt No. : 06/2022) of Government jobs for Civil Engineering Students for the post of Junior Engineer. Application begins on 15th March 2022. The Last Date of Online Apply and application fee payment for NBCC Recruitment 2022 is 14th April 2022.
NBCC or National Buildings Construction Corporation is a blue-chip under the ownership of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India. (Wikipedia)
|Organisation||NBCC India Ltd|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Total Post||Civil: 60, Electrical: 20|
|Last Date to Apply||14/04/2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
This is a very good opportunity for Civil Engineering Students to get a Government Job in India. Check all the details related to the NBCC Recruitment before applying for the job.
Education Qualification: Interested candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil or Electrical with a Minimum of 60% in Any Recognized Institute in India.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 28 years. Age Relaxation Extra as per NBCC India Advt No. 06/2022 JE & Other Post Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Check Offical Notification for Detailed Information Below.
Candidates have to pay an application fee to apply for this post.
- General / OBC / EWS : ₹500/-
- SC / ST / PH : ₹0/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
How to Fill NBCC India JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment Online Form 2022
- NBCC India Limited Are Released Junior Engineer Post Advt. 06/2022 Recruitment Candidate Can Apply Between 15/03/2022 to 14/04/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NBCC India Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: 0265 – 6118197
Timing: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday, except holidays)