West Bengal, India
Indian Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the official notification for the post of Junior Engineer, SSC JE (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2022 on August 12. The notification is available on the official website at ssc.nic.in. (SSC JE Official Notification).
Interested candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria can apply online from 12th August 2022 to 02 September 2022 in the SSC JE Recruitment 2022. Read the official notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale and all other information in SSC JE Recruitment 2022.
SSC Junior Engineer 2022 Exam
Short Details of SSC JE 2022 Exam. You can check the Important Dates & Application fees for SSC JE Exam 2022.
- Application Begin: 12/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 02/09/2022 Upto 11:30 PM Only
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee (Online): 02/09/2022
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee (Offline E Challan):03/09/2022
- Paper I Exam Date CBT Mode: November 2022
- Paper II Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Mode
Age Limit for SSC JE 2022
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 32 Years for CPWD & CWC Post Only
- Maximum Age: 30 Years. (All Other Post)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam 2022 Rules.
SSC Junior Engineer JE 2022 Vacancy Details (Tentative)
|Department||Trade||SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility|
|Border Road Organization BRO||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||BE / B.Tech Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|Central Public Works Department CPWD||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Central Water Commission CWC||Civil / Mechanical||Engineering Degree / Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance Naval||Electrical / Mechanical||Degree in Related Trade OR Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|Farkka Barrage Project||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
|Military Engineer Services (MES)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Degree in Related Trade OR Engineering Diploma in Related Trade with 2 Year Experience.|
|National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)||Civil / Electrical / Mechanical||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade.|
Selection Process: SSC JE Recruitment 2022
There will be three rounds for the selection of SSC Junior Engineer.
- Paper 1 – Computer Based Objective Type Test
- Paper 2 – Conventional Type Written Examination
- Document Verification (DV)
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2022
SSC JE 2022: Paper 1 Exam Pattern
- There will be 50 questions on each General Intelligence & Reasoning and General Awareness and 100 questions on General Engineering
- The total marks for the exam are 200
- Candidates will be 2 hours
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks
SSC JE 2022: Paper 2 Exam Pattern
Now, there will be a single paper on General Engineering with 300 questions to be done in 2 hours.
SSC JE Admit Card 2022
Applicants will be required to download the admit card from the official website of SSC Regions i.e. NR, SR, ER, WR, KKR, NER, NWR, MPR, and CR.
SSC JE Result 2022
The result for each stage will be uploaded on the official website of the commission in PDF format.
How to Apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in and then register yourself.
- After registration, login into the website and click on the online application link.
- Fill up your details in the application form.
- Upload your documents.
- Pay application fee for SSC JE Recruitment 2022
- Submit the application Form and take a printout of the final submission.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full SSC JE Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links: SSC JE 2022 Exam
|Apply Online||Link Activate Today|
|How to Registration (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Link Activate Today|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
Is final year diploma students eligible for SSC JE 2022 Exam?
Yes, appearing polytechnic or diploma students can apply for SSC JE Exam but they need to have all the essential documents in DV (02/09/2022) like the final year mark sheet for further providing.
The essential education qualification of SSC JE is a diploma or degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.
All candidates who are called for documents verification will be required to produce the relevant certificates in original such as Mark Sheets, Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate, etc. as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualifications/experience on or before 02.09.2022 failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled.
On a short note, yes appearing polytechnic or diploma students can apply for SSC JE Exam but they need to have all the essential documents in DV (02/09/2022) like the final year mark sheet for further providing.