West Bengal, India
Suzlon is India’s leading renewable energy solutions provider offering a 360-degree total solutions package to its customers that covers the entire spectrum of wind energy projects. Suzlon has crossed the 20GW wind energy installations milestone through 12,647 wind turbines installed across 17 countries spanning six continents. Suzlon is also the first Indian wind energy company to reach this milestone.
|Company||Suzlon Energy Limited|
|Manufacturing||Indian multinational wind turbine manufacturer|
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee Engineer|
If you are interested in working for Suzlon as a Diploma Trainee Engineer (DTE), here are some things you need to know:
- You should have an Electrical Diploma only 2022 pass out and 2023 appearing (Final Semester) candidates only.
- You should be fresher (without any experience).
- You should have academic grades of 55% in 10th, and 55% in Diploma (aggregate %) with no pending backlog.
- You should be physically fit with no medical history and have the physical endurance to climb 90-120 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
As a DTE, you will be responsible for operation and maintenance activities at wind farm sites. You will also get exposure to various aspects of wind energy such as power evacuation, land procurement, liaisoning and working with state utilities.
After successful completion of one year, you will be designated as Jr. Engineer.
Readiness to be deputed at remote Operations and Maintenance Services (OMS) site locations in any of the states within India; where Suzlon operates.
It means that you may have to work in different places in India where Suzlon has wind farms.
Suzlon operates in many locations in India where it has installed wind turbines for its customers. Some of the states where Suzlon has wind farms are Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. You can find more details about Suzlon’s locations in India on their website or by using the map below.
The selection process consists of two rounds:
- Technical test (Written Multiple choice test)
- Personal Interview Round Technical and HR
How to Apply
You can apply online through the link given below:
- Fill your details in the form i.e Name, Email, Mobile Number etc.
- In Message you can write “I am 2022 Passout/2023 Appearing Diploma in Electrcial Engineering. I am ready to join Suzlon as Diploma Trainee Engineer.”
- Upload your Resume. (Format- doc, pdf, docx. Size- less than 2 MB)
- Check the google captch and submit your form.
DTE Salary in Sulzon
According to some sources, the average salary of DTE in Suzlon Group is 1.8 Lakhs per year. However, this may vary depending on the location, experience and performance of the employee.
Why Join Suzlon
Suzlon is a company that is committed to building a sustainable future by innovating and creating value for its customers throughout the globe. By joining Suzlon, you will be part of a team that is passionate about renewable energy and making a positive impact on the environment and society.
Suzlon also offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for learning and career growth.
So, if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the wind energy sector, apply now and become a part of Suzlon’s vision!