West Bengal, India
Are you an engineering graduate or a final-year student looking for a rewarding career in the steel industry? If yes, then Tata Steel Jet is the perfect opportunity for you. Tata Steel Jet is a recruitment program for engineering graduates and diploma holders who want to join Tata Steel.
TATA Steel is one of the leading steel manufacturers in India and abroad. It offers various career opportunities for young and talented engineers who want to work in the steel industry. One of the most sought-after posts is the Junior Engineer Trainee (JET), which is open for diploma holders in engineering.
If you are interested in applying for the JET post, you need to know about the TATA Steel JET 2023 recruitment process, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result, and more. In this blog post, we will cover all these aspects and help you prepare for the JET exam.
- You should have a 3/4 year degree/diploma in mechanical, electrical, electronics, instrumentation, metallurgy, ceramic, chemical, civil or electronics/mechatronics from Tata Education Centres in Jamshedpur, Gopalpur or Burma mines.
- If you are a final-year candidate, you should submit your certificate by 31st August 2023.
- You should have the following minimum marks in your degree/diploma:
- The selection process consists of a computer-based test (CBT) with multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The total number of questions is 100 and the duration of the test is 2 hours.
- The questions are divided into two sections: domain/technical (80 questions) and IoT (industrial-oriented learning) (20 questions).
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Section||Number of Questions|
- You should be born between the following dates: (based on the 2023 notification)
|General||1 Jan 1998||1 Jan 2006|
|ST/SC/TG||1 Jan 1995||1 Jan 2006|
- The selected candidates will undergo a training program of 12 months duration at Tata Steel Training Institute in Jamshedpur.
- The training program will cover both theoretical and practical aspects of steelmaking and related technologies.
- The candidates will also get exposure to various departments and functions of Tata Steel.
- You should meet the following physical standards:
|Height||152 cm||142 cm|
|Expansion of Chest||5 cm||N/A|
|Weight||45 kg||40 kg|
|Power Glass||+/- 4.0 D||+/- 4.0 D|
Stipend and Salary:
- During the training period, you will receive a stipend of Rs.15,047 per month.
- You will also get free hostel accommodation with food at subsidized rates.
- After the completion of the training program, you will be considered for employment/placement at Tata Steel or any of its group companies or subsidiary companies.
- You may be placed at any location of Tata Steel depending on the business requirements.
- The salary after training will consist of a basic pay of Rs.29,500 plus allowances, which will range from Rs.32,000 to Rs.35,000 per month.
How to Apply:
- If you are interested and eligible for Tata Steel Jet, you can apply online through the official website of Tata Steel.
- The 2023 recruitment is over. Join WhatsApp or Telegram Groups for upcoming job information.
For more information, please visit https://www.tatasteel.com/
Tata Steel Jet is a golden opportunity for engineering graduates who want to join the steel industry and work with one of the most reputed and respected companies in the world. Don’t miss this chance and apply today!