1st Semester New Syllabus Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023, JUT Ranchi

Jharkhand Polytechnic 1st Semester Syllabus: 1st Semester Syllabus of all branches for 3-year Diploma in Engineering in Jharkhand. This syllabus is issued by the Jharkhand University of Technology (JUT) for all Polytechnic Colleges of Jharkhand.

1st Semester New Syllabus (2023-24)

This Syllabus is for all Branches

Automobile Engg, Electrical Engg. EC Engg, Food Technology, Mechanical Engg, Computer Engg, ECE, Computer Science & Engg., Civil Engg, Information Tech., Metallurgical Engg., Mining Engg., Drilling Technology, Computer Engg Applications, MEA, CS & IT, AAA (All Branches).

1st Old Syllabus Semester JUT Syllabus

The syllabus of the First Semester is the same for every branch.

The First Semester syllabus of all Branches of Jharkhand Polytechnic issued by SBTE/JUT is mentioned below:

1st Semester SchemeDownload
Communication Skill IDownload
Engg. Chemistry-IDownload
Engineering Graphics-IDownload
Engineering Math-IDownload
Engineering Physics IDownload
Fundamental of ComputerDownload

1st Semester Previous Year Question – Jharkhand Polytechnic

In this syllabus, students are intended to learn about subjects like Basic Chemistry-1, Basic Physics-1, Basic Mathematics-1, Communication Skills, Workshop-1, Fundamentals of Computer, and Engineering Graphics(Drawing).

  • The period of Class hours should be of 1-hour duration as per AICTE norms.
  • The remaining Hrs every week have been marked for students’ Library and student-centred Activities.
  • Drawing / Graphics / Practical / Sessional examinations will be held at the parent institution.
  • The board will depute the examiner for the Practical examination.
  • Regarding sessional examination, the parent institution will form a three-member committee and this committee will examine the sessional records and hold viva of the examinee for 60 % marks allotted to the subject. Marks for the remaining 40 % will be provided by the Faculty concerned based on the evaluation of each job/work throughout the semester.

Al the Polytechnic College in Jharkhand is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated with the Jharkhand University of Technology (JUT).

The syllabus for the technical and non-technical courses is issued by JUT, Ranchi.

The more you Share the more you Get ❤️
Manish Mahato
Manish Mahato

Blogger, YouTube & Content Writer by Passion & Engineer by Profession. I have built this Blog Website in 2020 while I was doing Diploma in Engineering to help other students with their Academic Problems.

Articles: 171


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Discover more from Polytechnic Walle

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading