West Bengal, India
Are you a diploma holder in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering? Do you want to work for one of the largest and most diversified conglomerates in India? If yes, then you might be interested in the Diploma Engineer Trainee position at Aditya Birla Group’s Copper Manufacturing Dahej business unit.
About Aditya Birla Group and Copper Manufacturing Dahej
Aditya Birla Group is a global corporation with operations in 36 countries and revenues of over $48 billion. It has businesses in sectors such as metals, textiles, chemicals, telecom, cement, retail and financial services. It is also the world’s largest producer of viscose staple fibre and the fourth-largest producer of insulators.
Copper Manufacturing Dahej is one of the business units of Aditya Birla Group’s metals division. It operates a state-of-the-art copper smelter and refinery complex at Dahej in Gujarat, India. It produces high-quality copper cathodes, continuous-cast copper rods and precious metals. It also has a captive power plant and a jetty for importing copper concentrates.
To apply for the Diploma Engineer Trainee position, you need to have:
- A diploma in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering from a recognized institute with minimum 60% marks.
- 0-1 years of experience in manufacturing operations.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, teamwork skills, knowledge of MS Office and behavioural skills.
As a Diploma Engineer Trainee, you will be responsible for:
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Travelling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Applying the knowledge gained during the diploma to live projects.
The job location is Birla Copper, Dahej in Gujarat. It is a coastal town with a population of about 80,000 people. It has good connectivity by road, rail and air. It is also close to Bharuch, which is a major industrial hub and a historical city.
Salary and Facilities
The salary for the Diploma Engineer Trainee position is competitive and commensurate with your qualifications and experience. You will also get benefits such as:
- Medical insurance for self and family
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Subsidized canteen and transport facilities
- Training and development opportunities
- Performance-based incentives
How to Apply
To apply for the Diploma Engineer Trainee position, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Aditya Birla Group careers: https://careers.adityabirla.com/
- Search for the job title “Diploma Engineer Trainee” or the job code “ABG48928”.
- Click on the “Apply” button and fill in your details.
- Upload your resume and other relevant documents.
- Submit your application.
The selection process for the Diploma Engineer Trainee position consists of:
- Online aptitude test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
- Medical examination
- Offer letter
If you are selected, you will be notified by email or phone. You will also get feedback on your performance.
The Diploma Engineer Trainee position at Aditya Birla Group’s Copper Manufacturing Dahej business unit is a great opportunity for diploma holders in engineering who want to start their careers in a reputed organization. You will get to learn from experienced professionals, work on challenging projects and grow with the company. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in applying, don’t miss this chance. Apply now and get ready to join the Aditya Birla Group family.