West Bengal, India
Are you looking for the best app for Improving English Speaking Skills? In this article we are sharing the Best App to Improve English Speaking Skills in 2021.
Apps are a great and effective tool for learning English Speaking. They are quick, easy to access and fun to use. They are almost, just like having a small classroom on your smartphone. Although apps can’t replace our real-life teacher, but they do make great supplements to our regular English classes. Many applications for Learning English Speaking offer games for vocabulary, grammar lessons, storybooks and audios. Here are our favourite apps for learning English speaking Skills!
Best app for Learning English Speaking in 2021
These are the best Best app to Improve English Speaking Skills that you can use to improve your speaking skills in English anywhere on your mobile devices.
Duolingo (4.7 Stars ⭐)
Duolingo supports over 24 languages which also includes English. This App uses a fun method to teach English Speaking Fluently.
You can do many grammar and vocabulary lessons playing as games. Compare to other apps like Mondly and Memrise, Duolingo motivates users to learn English Speaking through little games.
Thus, it is more colorful and fun than the more serious apps others. The bite-size lessons also make it easy for quick English learning sessions over your lunch break. This is definitely one Best app to Improve English Speaking Skills.
Pros of Duolingo:
- Learn a new language with no cost
- Use AI to recognize accents and speakings
- The road map and progress trackers give you a visual look at where you are in the learning process
Cons of Duolingo:
- Gives you penalties for making mistakes, even for the small one
- You need to complete each lesson before you can go onto the next ones, meaning you may learn some vocabulary that is irrelevant for your needs
- No support for video tutoring or interaction with other students
Cambly (4.1 Stars ⭐)
Practice English over video chat with a native speaker!
Cambly English Learning App connects English learners from all over the world with native English speaking tutors. Tutors in Cambly are available 24/7 to help you out.
Pro of Cambly：
- Learn with Native English Tutor
- Flexible class schedule (available for 24/7)
Cons of Cambly:
- Could be expensive if you want to practice English Speaking frequently
- Different tutor have different styles of teaching that might not fit your expectations
HiNative (4.5 stars ⭐)
Hinative App works as a question and answer forum. Any language learner can register for free and ask the community about pronunciation, vocabulary, and even ask your dobuts. You can also ask people to correct texts that you wrote. This is a perfect app for those students who want to pass their exams and find a quick answer.
Pros of HiNative：
- High users volume and good cooperation vibe
- Best choice for proofreading
- Get answers, not just for language, but also for other purposes
Cons of HiNative:
- No private messaging options to practice conversation. You can only use it’s Q&A section.
- Without Premium Account you might have to wait for a long time to get answers.
- High cost to unblock premium features of this app (privacy settings, content etc)
HelloTalk (4.3 Stars ⭐)
Are you searching a suitable fluent English Speaking partner? No problem!
HelloTalk, the global language learning and language exchange app, connects you with native speakers of other languages for FREE.
It is a free app on Play Store which connects you with over 15 million members. It means that you’ll definitely find a native speaker to teach you English.
The only condition is that you have to teach them your language in return – it works like a language exchange.
If you’re introvert & feeling too shy to make video calls, don’t panic! There’s also the option to text and voice record as on Whatsapp, alongside tools for translation and pronunciation as like on Google Translate.
Everyone practices English for different reasons and purpose. If you are looking for the best English speaking apps that will get you talking in quick time, Duolingo, HelloTalk is the best free app to consider for Learning English Speaking Skills. You can Practice anytime, anywhere with online partners through just one click. And, they totally free to use.
Lastly I would like just share with you some more apps that I used to brush up my several languages. (Best app to Improve English Speaking)
Best Apps for Listening and Speaking English
- Hello talk (best app to speak english fluently)
- Lingbe (best app for learning english conversation)
- Elsa Speak
Best App for English Reading and writing
- Wattpad for reading
I recommend Highly the Grammarly extention in chrome or you can use their Android App Keyboard. It will help you to find and improve grammatical errors in English while Writing.
I hope your all Queries have been covered in this article. If you have any further questions, you can ask it in Comments section. We will try to answer as soon as possible.
Which is the best app to learn English Speaking?
After trying all the apps on Play Store, we found that Duolingo (Free) and Cambly (Free with Membership) are the best app to learn English speaking.
Which is Best app for learning english conversation?
Duolingo and Cambly is the best option to learn English Conversation by interacting with native speakers.