West Bengal, India
Diploma in Financial Services: Overview
Diploma in financial management course can be completed within in a year, it is a one year diploma course, Studying financial Management helps you to understand the financial statement and also understanding the system of financial monetary system, It has management theories and tools to take decision which ultimately helps students to interpret the financial statements.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Financial Services
- In order to apply for financial management course [ Diploma in Financial Services ], Candidates must have a 10+2 degree from any recognized institute by their respective boards or bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent exams.
- In terms of marks to be eligible for the Financial Services Entrance Exams Candidates Should have to score a minimum of 50 % and for the reserved categories like ST & SC, they should have to score a minimum of 40 % to 45 % from a Recognized state board or central board.
- The Candidates should not have backlogged in any of the subjects in 10+2 or any other equivalent level, It may be clear at the time of admission.
- The reservation categories candidates must have their caste certificates for admission in the institutes.
Course Details for Diploma in Financial Services
Diploma Financial Services [DFS] – The Financial Services Institutes provide the DFS Candidates a Quality Education of its course core subjects. Financial Services provide their candidates to understand the technical management systems of finance. It provides the knowledge the professional managements of finance at a global scale, The Financial Services mission is to develop well qualified, globally accepted, world technically sound professionals, and also to empower the highest ethical values for the upliftment of mankind, trained through high profiled experienced faculty, career-oriented courses and interactive teaching-learning process.
Financial Services Courses Highlights.
|Course Level||Diploma After Graduation|
|Full Form||Diploma in Financial Management|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent pass-out candidates with a minimum of at least 50%.|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam and Merit Based|
|Average Fees||Between INR 10,000 and 8,00,000|
|Average Annual Salary||INR 2 – 8 LPA|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Amazon, Snapdeal, JustDial, Concentrix, Airtel, Foodpanda, Micromax, Samsung, IBM, HCL, TCS, Adobe, Himalaya, Dabur, Blue Dart, Big Bazar, Impact QA etc.|
|Top Job Areas||Colleges & Universities, Front Offices, Management of Companies, Banking Sector, Self-employment etc.|
|Job Positions||Financial Services & Research Analyst, Management Trainee, Finance Assistant & Accountant, Financial Consultant, Financial Accountant, Market Analyst, Investment Analyst, Loss Control Specialist etc.|
Admission Process for Diploma in Financial Services
Diploma in financial services (Management) Admission process in the institute is mainly done by the merit list process in which students admissions are decided by their board exams marks to get admission in the institute, Institutes generally publish a merit list in which they decide the cutt off marks of 12th or for other equivalent level to let students get admission in the institutes, But Few Financial Management Institutes grant admission through the entrance exams.
- Some Institutes/Colleges Conduct their own Entrance exams to grant admission to the applied candidates. Hence the candidates have to fill the applications for this particular institutes exams.
- The aspiring candidates need to qualify these entrance exams in order to take admission in these institutes, so as to take admission within course.
- After the Entrance exam is conducted, The institutes releases a merit list in which it mentions the candidates who have qualified the entrance exams and candidates are invited to take admission in the institutes
- After the allotment candidates who have taken the seats are asked to pay the course initial fee.
Diploma in Financial Management: What is it about?
- Diploma in Financial Management course is meant as a basic management course covering functional areas of management with quantitative and conceptual inputs.
- The program is specialized to make a basic integrated perspective of the managerial functions and supply candidates an institution for pursuing managerial duties and further studies.
- The Candidates who after finishing the course are also able to develop the financial management mechanisms that conduct reviews and also reduce financial risk; can evaluate for cost-reduction opportunities, etc.
- After Diploma in Financial Management, graduates are hired as Financial Services & Research Analyst, Management Trainee, Outbound Debt Management Specialist or Agent, Project Coordinator amongst many others.
- The average salary offered to Diploma in Financial Management graduates is INR 3.5 LPA to INR 5 LPA, which may gradually increase upon the experience.