West Bengal, India
Indian Navy MR Syllabus: The Examination Date of the Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 will be announced soon. The recruitment will happen for the Chef, Steward, and Hygienist posts in the Indian Navy. The candidates who are interested in the Navy Recruitment process should go through the Indian Navy MR Syllabus so that they are aware of the topics asked in the examination.
|Exam||Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021|
|Topics||Science, Mathematics, General Awareness|
|Marking||1×50 = 50|
|Examination Type||Computer-Based Examination (CBE)|
Indian Navy MR Computer-Based Examination Syllabus 2023
Stage 1 of the Indian Navy MR Recruitment Examination is Computer Based Examination. It has 50 questions about Maths, Science, and General Awareness.
Every Candidate will get a pen and paper inside the Examination centre for the rough work required in Maths and Science. So no one is required to carry a pen in the examination hall.
Indian Navy MR Syllabus of Mathematics, Science and General Awareness for Indian Navy MR Recruitment Examination is provided below:
Science Syllabus of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy MR Syllabus of Science are mentioned below:
- Nature of matter
- Force and gravitation
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Measurements in science
- Sound and wave motion
- Atomic structure
- Heat and temperature
- Metals and non-metals
- Carbon and its compounds
- Universe (Planets/ Satellite, Sun, Earth)
- Electricity and its Applications
Mathematics Syllabus of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy MR Syllabus of Mathematics are mentioned below:
- Mathematical simplification
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple mensuration
- Measures of central tendency (Median, average, and mode)
- Algebraic identities
- Simultaneous equations
- Profit and loss
- Work and time
- Speed and distance
- Linear equations
- Basic trigonometry
General Awareness Syllabus of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy MR Syllabus of General Awareness are mentioned below:
- Geography -Rivers, Ports, Inland, Mountains, Harbors, Soil.
- History, Awards, Authors, Wars, Neighbours, Defense, Discoveries, Diseases, and Nutrition.
- Sports Championships, Winner, Terms, Number of Players in different sports.
- Current Affairs, Capitals, Currencies, Languages, Common Names, Full Forms, and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National Birds, Anthems, Animal, Flower, Song, Flag, Sports, and Monuments.
- History – Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Heritage, Arts and Dance, Important National Facts about India.
Exam Pattern of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023
Exam Pattern is very important and helpful for students to understand any examination. We have provided the Exam Pattern of the Navy MR Recruitment Examination.
Indian Navy MR Computer-Based Examination Exam Pattern
There is a total of 50 Multiple Choice Questions in the Computer Based Examination. Each Question carries 1 mark. Every candidate will get 30 minutes to solve 50 questions.
|Subjects||Chemistry, Maths, General Awareness|
For the Computer Based Examination, there are a total of 50 questions and each question carries 1 mark. Every Candidate will get 30 minutes to solve the question in the examination of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021.
Examination Preparation Strategy for Indian Navy MR Computer-Based Examination
Preparation Strategy for Indian Navy MR Computer-Based Examination
- Analyze the topics from the Syllabus, and understand the exam pattern mentioned above.
- Choose Indian Navy MR Books according to your medium.
- Distribute your time for all the subjects equally and then allot Extra time to the subjects in which you face difficulties.
- Check Daily Current Affairs for preparation of a few questions from General Awareness.
- Daily practice of various topics in mathematics. You can also solve Indian Navy MR Model test papers.
- When you feel that you are prepared, solve the Previous Year’s Question Paper of the Indian Navy MR Recruitment Examination. It will give you a real-time experience.
Indian Navy MR Physical Fitness Test Exam Pattern 2021
Stage 2 of Indian Navy MR Recruitment is the Physical Fitness Test. Qualified candidates from Computer Based Examination are eligible to appear in the Physical Fitness Test of Indian Navy MR Recruitment. The Details of the Physical Fitness Test are mentioned below:
- Running: 1.6 km in 7 minutes
- Squats: 20
- Push-Ups: 10
- Height: 157 cm
Qualified candidates have to run 1.6 kilometres in 7 minutes followed by 20 Squats and 10 Push-Ups.