West Bengal, India
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the energy sector? Do you want to work with one of the leading engineering and construction companies in India? If yes, then L&T Energy Hydrocarbon has an exciting opportunity for you.
L&T Energy Hydrocarbon is a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, a $21 billion conglomerate that operates in over 30 countries. L&T Energy Hydrocarbon provides end-to-end solutions for oil and gas, petrochemicals, refinery, fertilizer and power projects.
L&T Energy Hydrocarbon is inviting applications from eligible diploma holders for the position of Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET) for the year 2023. As a DET, you will undergo a rigorous training program that will equip you with the technical and soft skills required to excel in your role. You will also get exposure to various projects across India and abroad, and work with some of the best minds in the industry.
- You should have completed a 3-year / 6-semester diploma course (full-time) after SSC or equivalent / HSC examination in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering.
- You should have passed your diploma on the first attempt with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
- You should not have backlogs or arrears in any subject or paper during your diploma course. Any subject or paper not cleared during the usual attempt and re-attempted for whatsoever reason will be considered a second attempt and will make you ineligible.
- You should have completed your diploma by 30th June 2023.
- You should be born between 1st July 2001 and 30th June 2005, both days inclusive.
- You should not have pursued any graduation after your diploma in Science/Arts or any other stream. Only diploma holders are eligible for this position.
- You should not be enrolled in any sandwich course or dual degree program during your diploma course. Only regular full-time courses are eligible for this position.
- You should be an Indian citizen. Foreign nationals are not eligible for this position.
- The company reserves the right to alter the requirements, branches eligible and eligibility criteria at its discretion.
How to Apply
- Click on the apply link above and fill in your basic details and educational details.
- Upload your resume in PDF format. Your resume should not exceed 2 pages and should highlight your academic achievements, projects, internships, extracurricular activities and skills.
- Submit your application before the last date. The last date for applying is not known.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirmation with your application number. Please note this number for future reference.
- You will be contacted by the company if you are shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process. The selection process may include online tests, group discussions, technical interviews and HR interviews.
- The final offer of employment will be based on your performance in the selection process, availability of vacancies and fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
In case of any technical issues, contact us at email@example.com
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to join L&T Energy Hydrocarbon as a Diploma Engineer Trainee. Apply now and get ready to shape the future of energy!
L&T Construction Interview Question
In this video, you can find the most common questions asked in interviews for Diploma Trainees in L&T Construction.