Hi everyone, I’m Manish Mahato and I joined L&T Construction as a DET in December 2023. I’m very excited to be part of this company and I want to share my experiences with you. In this blog post, I’ll tell you about the documents that you need to submit at the time of joining as a DET.
First of all, you should know that the list of documents will also be mentioned in your offer letter, so make sure you read it carefully and prepare everything in advance. Here are the documents that you need to bring with you:
- S.S.L.C (10th Std) Certificate and Mark sheet – In Original
- H.S.C (12th Std) Certificate and Mark sheet – In Original
- Certificate & Mark sheets of Diploma of all the semesters/years- In Original – [Attested copies of Diploma certificate and final year/semester mark sheets should be forwarded to us within 3 months of your joining].
- Course Completion Certificate (if your final semester/ final year result is not declared) – In Original (Mandatory)
- Good Conduct certificate issued by the College
- Photocopies of achievements in extra-curricular activities claimed (College / District / State /National/ International levels)
- 2 Passport size photographs (Mandatorily photos should be taken in business formal in white background (for Men – Blazer and tie & Women – formal office wear).
- A Copy of your Aadhar Card & PAN Card
- Proof of age – either S.S.C or school leaving certificates
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
These documents are very important for verifying your identity, education, and health status. You should keep them safe and handy, as you may need to show them to HR or your manager at any time. Don’t forget to carry them with you on your first day of work!
I hope this blog post was helpful for you and you’re ready to join L&T Construction as a DET. I’m looking forward to meeting you and working with you on some amazing projects. If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to comment below or contact me through email. Thanks for reading and see you soon!