Are you looking for MSBTE 1st SEM Notes PDF Diploma Civil Engineering?
If yes, then you have come to the right place. In this blog post, I will share with you the best resources to download and study the notes for your first-semester diploma in civil engineering.
These notes are based on the latest syllabus and cover all the important topics that you need to know.
The notes are divided into five subjects: English, Engineering Graphics, Mathematics, Fundamentals of ICT, and Basic Science.
Each subject has a PDF file that you can download and print for your convenience. You can also view them online on your smartphone or laptop.
The PDF files are clear, concise, and easy to understand. They contain diagrams, examples, exercises, and solutions to help you learn better.
Here is the table of contents for each subject and the links to download the notes:
- Introduction to Communication Skills
- Grammar and Vocabulary
- Reading Comprehension
- Writing Skills
- Listening and Speaking Skills
Engineering Drawing by ND Bhatt
ND Bhatt is one of the best books for Engineering Drawing. You can download the ND Bhatt Engineering Drawing Book PDF from the download button below.
In First Semester every Polytechnic student has to study Engineering Drawing no matter if you are in Civil, Mechanical or Computer Science Engineering.
- Introduction to Engineering Drawing
- Projection of Points and Lines
- Projection of Planes and Solids
- Section of Solids
- Development of Surfaces
Fundamentals of ICT
- Introduction to Computers and Operating Systems
- Word Processing and Spreadsheet Applications
- Presentation and Database Applications
- Internet and Web Technologies
- Computer Networks and Security
- Units and Measurements
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Structure and Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter and Solutions
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Equilibrium
- Electrochemistry and Corrosion
I hope you find these notes useful and helpful for your studies.
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Happy learning 😊