Diploma to Degree Syllabus is Based on the Syllabus of Class 12th, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Handle the examination. JCECE 202 D2D Syllabus will contain the chapters & topics of Class 12th. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (JCECE) is a state-level exam. This exam is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It is organized to get admission in the various courses of agriculture, pharmacy, and other courses which are offered by the different government and private colleges in Jharkhand state. From 2017 onwards, the JEECE exam was conducted for admission in engineering courses. Here, candidates can get the complete information related to JCECE D2D Jharkhand Syllabus 2022.
D2D Syllabus 2022
The JCECE Syllabus 2022 will be comprised of the four sections: Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. The complete syllabus of this exam will be designed on the basis of the 12th class or equivalent standard. It will be prescribed by the JCECEB. The details syllabus of the JCECE 2022 examination will be as mentioned below:
D2D Syllabus of Physics for preparation of JCECEB D2D Entrance Examination.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Chemistry Syllabus of D2D for Lateral Entry in Engineering College of Jharkhand.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Jharkhand D2D Syllabus of Maths for JCECEB D2D Entrance Examination.
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Theorem
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Straight Lines
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Three – dimensional Geometry
Biology Syllabus of Diploma to degree Entrance Examination conducted by JCECEB for admission in Engineering College in Jharkhand.
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
Download the D2D Syllabus in PDF
Syllabus of Diploma to Degree Strictly based on the pattern of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Short Known As JCECE
D2D Exam Pattern JCECEB 2022
Candidates must check the below details of the JCECE 2022 Exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized via online mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice types of questions will be asked in the paper.
- A number of questions: A total of 200 questions will be there in the PCMB group. There will be 150 questions in PCM & PCB groups.
- Language Medium: The paper will be held in English and Hindi Language.
- Time Duration: Paper of Physics and Chemistry will be of 2 hours. For Biology & Mathematics papers, a 1-hour time duration will be given.
- Total Marks: The paper for the PCM & PCB group will be 150 marks. PCMB group will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong response.